Annual Planning & Strategy Meeting
Cre8it Events organised and onsite managed the Annual Planning & Strategy Meeting for this Client and have done so for the past 10 years. We worked closely with the CEO’s PA in delivering a truly memorable and successful event for the attendees that travelled from Australia, New Zealand, China, Singapore and India.
Critical to the brief is the delivery of simple facilitated group networking activities to ensure that stronger interpersonal relationships are developed.
Highlights of the week:
- The stunning location – amazing sunrises and sunsets (and visits by the local kangaroos)
- Market Garden Tour followed by Wine and Cheese Tasting
- A hands on Didgeridoo Experience around the campfire
- Whip Cracking experience
- Five different dinner events with different themes and styles
- Half Day Team Building Experience
Date9 - 14 July 2017
LocationSpicers Hidden Vale, Grandchester, Queensland